Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reflection

1. What you learn From Model U.N?

The main thing I learned from Model U.N was to actually research something. To not to just go along with what ever comes up in Google and put that in a position paper. Also public speaking for me wasn't my thing but in Model U.N those fears banished and I learn to improvise much better.

2. How can you apply this to your life.

Well in high school you always will have projects where you would have to research something and thanks to Model U.N now I know that that you have to go to different sites, documents, ext. And specially right now that is final's week there a lot of presentations so speaking to the in front of the whole class is not an issue to me anymore. And in those times where i get stuck on something I have learn that you just need to take a deep breath and improvise just like if you were at a simulation...

Model U.N ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment